Monday, March 12, 2007

貴人

I have reasons to believe, after consultation with Mr. E, Miss G, and Dr. P, that Mr. B was hitting on me; but for the longest time I didn't know how to tell him to go away because we are really good friends, and I want us to be friends (and friends only) forever.

Last week, when Mr. A, Mr. B and I were chilling out, Mr. A told Mr. B that my bf just did his x-c solo, when I was checking my voicemail from my bf. Mr. B was just calm and emotionless as usual. But since then, Mr. B hasn't called/messaged me. I guess Mr. A helped me send the correct message.

I thought it is quite a strong message (that she is not at all interested in dating) when a girl tells a guy that she has a bf somewhere!? Or does it take a third party to verify that the bf is real??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home